What is this course?
This is an online training course for Mums who would love to learn the art of face painting, in their own time.
Whether you have never picked up a face painting brush or you would like to improve your skills, this course can be done in your own time and is yours to keep forever.
It is a beginners course with step by step instructions and includes 7 face painting designs to learn whenever you can, 3 PDFs with useful information all taught by professional face painter, Jelly Jade.
Who is this course for?
- Busy Mums who would love to paint their own children for fun.
- Mums who would love to learn face painting as a hobby.
- Small business owners who would like to add face painting to their business.
Member of the PTA at schools who would like to fundraise at future events using their face painting skills.
People who have NEVER face painted before or are at amateur level and looking to enhance their skills.
Why pay for this course?
Face painting is a saturated market, however if you have tried to teach yourself, you will know it isn’t easy.
This course breaks down everything you need to learn right from scratch, from hygiene practises to what you need in your kit to get you started.
Budgeting tips, how to turn face painting from a hobby into paid work and all taught in the comfort of your own home, on the way to work, or even on the beach!
When you have finished the course you will have:
- 7 face paint designs to learn and practise.
- The skills to take your hobby and turn it into a business.
- The ability to paint your own children as and when you like in a safe and professional way.
- Ongoing support by Jade as well as full access to the face paint training group on Facebook.
- Have a new skill to add to your CV.
- Have something for you.
- It will give you the confidence to accept other opportunities that may come your way such as school fetes, charity events etc.