Children’s Entertainer in Essex – Jelly Jade!
YAAYYYY – IT’S PARTY TIME!
…and you know what THAT means, don’t you?
It means your little one gets to be the star of their very own magical, fun-packed Jelly Jade birthday show – while you sit back and relax.
Whilst government guidelines won’t let us party as usual, you can still have celebrations for your child in the comfort of your own home with my VIRTUAL ZOOM parties.
See below for your options and thanks for stopping by!
If you’re hungry for ALL the details, here they are:
Currently real life parties are on hold until the government guidelines change during this pandemic. However, I don’t want your children to be disappointed as times are hard as it is, so I am offering Virtual parties as a fun alternative to celebrate your child’s next party.
Once your payment has been made in full, you will receive a link to your Zoom invite which you can forward to all your guests, up to 100 households (amount of children unlimited).
The fun part – if your child is feeling anxious or not used to Zoom, don’t worry, I will be online 15 minutes before your guests arrive to meet the star of the show and explain to them what will happen. I will then let your guests into the party room, yay!
We will celebrate with half hour of party games including scavenger hunt, statue and Jelly Jade says, an interactive magic show and party dances, plus if you have a cake, we can sing Happy Birthday (probably at different times but that’s the beauty of Zoom!).
You will have half hour after my show to remain in the room and chat to all your friends!
I will send you a recording of the party too and your free activity pack to send to all your guests.
See below to book your Virtual party today, Halloween and Christmas themes available too!
One Hour Zoom PartyVirtually
- Half hour of Jelly Jade fun including party games, magic show and disco.
- Five minute chat with Jelly Jade before your guests arrive.
- Half hour with your guests once my show is over.
- Free recording of your virtual party sent to you.
- Free activity pack sent to you via email for the birthday child and guests.
2 Hour Party PackageBest Seller
- Two hours of the above Children’s entertainment with games, magic and balloons
- This is our best selling package because you don’t need to supply any other forms of entertainment, the two hours is full of keeping the children occupied right up until it’s time to go home.
- Please note: this package is £280 when booking with two weeks or less days to go until the party date).
2 Hour Party & PaintGreat Value
- One hour of the above children’s entertainment with games, magic and balloons
- One hour of amazing face painting with glitter for up to 15/20 children
- This package is ideal for home/garden parties
- Please note: this package is £250 when booking with two weeks or less to go until your party date.
1 Hour Party PackageFun Fun Fun
- One hour of the above childrens entertainment only.
- Games, magic and balloons for every guest.
- Ideal as an add on to your party or for smaller budgets.
- Please note: this package is £200 when booking with two weeks or less to go until the party date.
Looking to save money?
Why not try a mid week Essex children’s party?
Jelly Jade is available for Essex kid’s parties Monday to Friday at these prices –
I am not only the best childrens entertainer in Essex but also an experienced face painter, and this is a great add on to any party for wowing your guests!
Face painting is a popular activity for both children and adults so whether it’s an outdoor event you want to attract customers to or a special occasion that you would like something extra, face painting is most definitely the way to go!
“Jade came to my daughters party in April. She was outstanding. So kind and lovely with the children. Extremely professional.”
I paint children aged three years and above.
Anyone younger than this and I will offer an arm paint but this is upon my judgement, their skin is still sensitive at this age and may be prone to being allergic to the paint.
Children can choose from a range of my designs and I believe my standard of paint is above average, and value for money.
I trained at intermediate level and have been practising for 6 years.
From butterflies to superheroes, tigers to unicorns, I offer a range of popular face painting designs, for a quick but effective way of getting all your guests painted.
I can paint up to 20 children in one hour so please bear this in mind when you are thinking of booking me.
1 Hour Face Painting
- Up to 15 faces
- local to Havering and Redbridge
2 Hour Face Painting
- Up to 30 faces,
- All areas of Essex and London, (every hour after £40)
Glitter Bar 2 Hours
- Minimum two hours
- Available for event in London, Essex, Hertfordshie
- Bump paintings include a consultation on design with practice demo for you to view before we go ahead
Do you have a DBS/CRB check?
When we arrive for your entertainment, there must be adult supervision present at all times. We are not required to have a DBS check according to their service.
Do you perform for charities?
Yes! I love to support charities, however I cannot provide our services for everyone. I do have charities that are close to my heart that I change every year, and I always offer my charity fees and expenses paid. If you would like to be considered for your charity, please get in touch and I will add you to our list, I will always endeavour to help when I can.
Do you take a deposit?
Yes, it is £50 to secure your time slot, payable by bank transfer, Paypal or cash.
No booking is secure without this and due to high volume of enquiries and bookings I cannot reserve any dates.
What ages do you entertain for?
My entertainment is age appropriate for children aged 4 years and above.
I do however entertain at 1 year old parties as long as there are older children there.
My face painting is for ages 3 years and above.
What happens if I want to cancel once booked?
My cancellation policy will be sent to you once a deposit has been paid but if you do choose to cancel, a percentage of fees will be due depending on how close to the event you are cancelling.
This includes changing the terms of agreement due to loss of bookings on my part.
What if you are fully booked on the date I require?
I will either offer you an alternative date that I can do, or provide you other entertainers and face painters that we have worked closely with before to offer you the best service possible.
Please note, that if I have given you a quote for my services that these are not a reflection on other local businesses who all charge according to their services.
Do you allow bouncy castles at your parties?
I endeavour to give you value for money with my show and if you book a two hour package, then a bouncy castle is not required.
If you do hire one, I ask that it must be switched off whilst I am performing as they are noisy and are distracting to the children.
I do, however, offer face painting alongside bouncy castles and I number the children so they don’t miss their turn with either activities.
What times do you perform?
I am available to entertain or face paint at your party or event 7 days a week!
My preferred times on weekends for 2 hour parties are 11-1pm and 3-5pm but I can be flexible where necessary to fit in with your party needs.
Why choose Jelly Jade?
- YOU can trust that Jelly Jade is highly reliable childrens entertainer in Essex and cannot wait to entertain for you!
- YOU will receive excellent customer service, giving you a stress free time and an easy way to book your party without any fuss.
- YOUR birthday child is the main focus of the show with special surprises and involvement throughout.
- YOU can save money by booking Jelly Jade as a face painter too!
- YOU can relax knowing your guests will be occupied with Jelly Jade’s show, giving you time to spend with your child and make birthday memories together.
We booked Jelly Jade for my daughters 4th Birthday party. Jade was brilliant from the beginning. From booking, providing me with loads of useful information and tips to making sure my daughters day was well prepared and special. Jade done an amazing job at keeping all the children at the party entertained and even had the adults involved at the end. Thank you so much Jade for making my daughters 4th Birthday the best!! highly recommended ⭐️
With the government guidelines not overly clear, this blog is to try and understand what we can and cannot do with children's parties during the Covid 19 pandemic. As a children's entertainer and a parent, it can get really confusing knowing what's right and wrong and...
Choosing a party venue for your child's next party can be one of the most stressful things in party planning. I always recommend booking your children's entertainer in first because there is only one of them and they can make the whole party for you. However, when it...
When it comes to planning your child’s birthday party, the first thing you think about is where to have it. Depending on the type of party you would like, and how many guests you are thinking of inviting, determines whether you need the party at home or in a hall. To...
Please fill out the contact form so that I have enough information to give you the best package for your party. I will reply as soon as possible with availability and a quote.
Party with Jelly Jade
6 Wensley Close,
Phone – 07800563932
You can also message me on social media