Children’s Entertainer in Essex – Jelly Jade!
YAAYYYY – IT’S PARTY TIME!
Is your child about to turn 4-7years old?
Will your party be in Essex?
Then Jelly Jade is here to help!
Your little one gets to be the star of their very own magical, fun-packed Jelly Jade birthday show – while you sit back and relax.
See below for your options and thanks for stopping by!
Jelly Jade is a Mum to two boys and lives in Romford with her husband.
She has been entertaining since October 2012 and is a rainbow loving, all inclusive entertainer.
You will often find her indulging in a book, going to music concerts and building Lego (not with her children!).
If you’re hungry for ALL the details, here they are:
Jelly Jade entertains for primary school aged children due to her show being age appropriate and includes party games, magic show, balloon modelling, disco and face painting depending on what you require.
A £50 deposit is required to secure your date and currently a full refund will be issued should the government roadmap change stopping your party from going ahead.
You can request a free video call or pre-recording if your child would like to meet Jelly Jade before their party to make them feel comfortable.
Best party times are 11am-1pm or 3pm-5pm but I am fully adaptable should your time slot be available.
See below to book the right party package for you.
2 Hour Party PackageBest Seller
- Two hours of the above Children’s entertainment with party games, magic show, balloon animals and disco.
- This is our best selling package because you don’t need to supply any other forms of entertainment, the two hours is full of keeping the children occupied right up until it’s time to go home.
2 Hour Party & PaintGreat Value
- One hour of the above children’s entertainment with games, magic and balloons
- One hour of amazing face painting with glitter for up to 15/20 children
- This package is ideal for home/garden parties
1 Hour Party PackageFun Fun Fun
- One hour of the above children’s entertainment only.
- Games, magic and balloons for every guest.
- Ideal as an add on to your party or for smaller budgets.
One Hour Zoom PartyVirtually
- Virtual shows are ideal for those that can’t get together with friends and includes one hour of games. magic, and disco.
- Plus you have time to chat with your friends and extra surprises.
- All taking place on Zoom and a recording of the party is sent to you to treasure forever.
I am not only the best childrens entertainer in Essex but also an experienced face painter, and this is a great add on to any party for wowing your guests!
Face painting is a popular activity for both children and adults so whether it’s an outdoor event you want to attract customers to or a special occasion that you would like something extra, face painting is most definitely the way to go!
“Jade came to my daughters party in April. She was outstanding. So kind and lovely with the children. Extremely professional.”
I paint children aged three years and above.
From butterflies to superheroes, tigers to unicorns, I offer a range of popular face painting designs, for a quick but effective way of getting all your guests painted.
I can paint up to 20 children in one hour so please bear this in mind when you are thinking of booking me.
1 Hour Face Painting
- Up to 15 faces
- local to Havering and Redbridge
2 Hour Face Painting
- Up to 30 faces,
- All areas of Essex and London, (every hour after this is £40)
Glitter Bar 2 Hours
- Minimum two hours
- Available for events in London, Essex, Hertfordshire.
- Bump paintings include a consultation on design with practice demo for you to view before we go ahead
Do you have a DBS/CRB check?
When we arrive for your entertainment, there must be adult supervision present at all times. We are not required to have a DBS check according to their service.
Do you perform for charities?
Yes! I love to support charities, however I cannot provide our services for everyone. I do have charities that are close to my heart that I change every year, and I always offer my charity fees and expenses paid. If you would like to be considered for your charity, please get in touch and I will add you to our list, I will always endeavour to help when I can.
Do you take a deposit?
Yes, it is £50 to secure your time slot, payable by bank transfer, or Paypal.
Cash is no longer accepted and the remaining balance is due 5 days before your event.
No booking is secure without your deposit and due to high volume of enquiries and bookings I cannot reserve any dates.
What ages do you entertain for?
My entertainment is age appropriate for children aged 4 years and above.
I do however entertain at 1 year old parties as long as there are older children there.
My face painting is for ages 3 years and above.
What happens if I want to cancel once booked?
My cancellation policy will be sent to you once a deposit has been paid but if you do choose to cancel, a percentage of fees will be due depending on how close to the event you are cancelling.
This includes changing the terms of agreement due to loss of bookings on my part.
If the government guidelines mean your party cannot go ahead, you will be offered a future date or a full refund of all sums paid so far.
What if you are fully booked on the date I require?
I will either offer you an alternative date that I can do, or provide you with other entertainers and face painters that I have worked closely with before to offer you the best service possible.
Please note, that if I have given you a quote for my services that these are not a reflection on other local businesses who all charge according to their services.
Do you allow bouncy castles at your parties?
I endeavour to give you value for money with my show and if you book a two hour package, then a bouncy castle is not required.
If you do hire one, I ask that it must be switched off whilst I am performing as they are noisy and are distracting to the children.
I do, however, offer face painting alongside bouncy castles and I number the children so they don’t miss their turn with either activities.
What times do you perform?
I am available to entertain or face paint at your party or event 7 days a week!
My preferred times on weekends for 2 hour parties are 11-1pm and 3-5pm but I can be flexible where necessary to fit in with your party needs.
Why choose Jelly Jade?
- YOU can trust that Jelly Jade is highly reliable childrens entertainer in Essex and cannot wait to entertain for you!
- YOU will receive excellent customer service, giving you a stress free time and an easy way to book your party without any fuss.
- YOUR birthday child is the main focus of the show with special surprises and involvement throughout.
- YOU can save money by booking Jelly Jade as a face painter too!
- YOU can relax knowing your guests will be occupied with Jelly Jade’s show, giving you time to spend with your child and make birthday memories together.
We booked Jelly Jade for my daughters 4th Birthday party. Jade was brilliant from the beginning. From booking, providing me with loads of useful information and tips to making sure my daughters day was well prepared and special. Jade done an amazing job at keeping all the children at the party entertained and even had the adults involved at the end. Thank you so much Jade for making my daughters 4th Birthday the best!! highly recommended ⭐️
With the government guidelines not overly clear, this blog is to try and understand what we can and cannot do with children's parties during the Covid 19 pandemic. As a children's entertainer and a parent, it can get really confusing knowing what's right and wrong and...
Choosing a party venue for your child's next party can be one of the most stressful things in party planning. I always recommend booking your children's entertainer in first because there is only one of them and they can make the whole party for you. However, when it...
When it comes to planning your child’s birthday party, the first thing you think about is where to have it. Depending on the type of party you would like, and how many guests you are thinking of inviting, determines whether you need the party at home or in a hall. To...
Please fill out the contact form so that I have enough information to give you the best package for your party. I will reply as soon as possible with availability and a quote.
Party with Jelly Jade
Phone – 07800563932
You can also message me on social media